About a week ago Facebook have had changed something in it’s applications and now we’re getting all the issue:

“The domain of this URL isn’t included in the app’s domains. To be able to load this URL, add all domains and subdomains of your app to the App Domains field in your app settings.”

This issue is displayed for the new Facebook applications. But maybe soon even old applications will not work more.

I’m interested to have 100% functionally script and for this reason i’ve tested many option in the Facebook application until i’ve found the solution. In the video bellow you can watch how must be configured your Facebook application: