This update coming with new features and improvements. I’ve added the possibility to renew an expired token, limit social accounts per plans and now the success message has a duration of 2 seconds instead 5.
- Restrict Social Networks per plans – http://blog.midrub.com/how-you-can-restrict-social-networks-per-plans-in-midrub/
- Select the SMTP Protocol and new fields are available for each email campaign – http://blog.midrub.com/how-to-add-email-sender-and-name-sender-for-midrubs-emails/
- Renew access token – http://blog.midrub.com/how-to-renew-the-access-token-in-midrub/
- Now the tickets system displays time and user who asked or replied
- Now Monitoris supports Facebook profiles with the new api restrictions
- The Spintax works correctly for groups
- Now you can publish both links and images and both videos and links on Facebook
- Columns in email template now works as expected
Please let me know if you’re getting any error and i can fix it.