Please remember to backup the files application/config/database.php and application/config/config.php. And remember to backup the folders assets/img and assets/share. After copy two folders: application and assets from zip. Then restore the backup. You need 5 minutes to update Midrub via Cpanel.
In the version 0.0.6.0 were added several new features and fixed more bugs. From the version 0.0.6.0 you can easily add any payment system you want if the payment system has an api. You can find information about how to create a class with your your payment system in the documentation.
- Possibility to create standalone classes with payment systems.
- Coupon Codes
- Instagram via Buffer api
- Google Plus Pages via Buffer api
- Facebook Groups via Buffer api
- Was fixed the menu css problem in the admin panel.
- Was fixed the calendar bug
- Was removed a Facebook permission request which was disabled recently
- Were improved the plans styles plan for user
- Twitter Insights
- Twitter Retweet
- Invoice Generator
From 4 april Facebook has restricted the permission user_managed_groups and now is not possible more to see the groups. Even if you will try to publish in a group by using id, you will get error about non exist group https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions/#reference-user_managed_groups
In the next update will be enabled the automatic updates and you will be able to update from admin.